End of year is big, finish on a sprint. If you have any last articles you want in, email me right away.
Reminder Efficiency Is Everything – In Life, Beautiful Efficiency in the physical world. Read 3 chapters Free Here
Panara Bread Per Dollar – Don’t forget to get requests in ASAP
Allocated a lot of resources to study Grocery Stores. Engineering Intern Matt had strong opinions on high end wine. After we collected the data, he found interesting conclusions.
Here is Matt-
One of the biggest problems faced when attending a party is what food or drink you’ll bring to share with the guests. A bottle of wine is always a good bet when going to a dinner party, but what type do you bring???
Save Money – Don’t Overthink It
I love expensive wine, I really do. Hints of walnut with cast-iron undertones, its great. That’s not what your group of friends need. This is about a fun get together. In those situations the best bet is to go with a cheap wine that tastes good. Cheap wine like Oak Leaf is designed with one purpose, to taste commercially delicious. Oak Leaf finds no joy in having a “sophisticated” taste. We’re talking the “Family Guy” of wine. It tastes good to most people so it costs $7.
- Buy the box wine. Its the best bang for your buck.
- Stay away from reds, the alcohol percentage is lower and the bitterness makes them less appealing
- Sparkling Wine is inefficient no matter the brand. Save money and stick with a Chardonnay, Moscato, or a Merlot.
Bringing box wine to a party garners two reactions; Excitement or judgment. For those who wish to judge you on your box wine selection please point out the following:
- Because of corks, an alarming amount of shelf wine is spoiled before you open it, Box Wine is much safer.
- Box Wine is much more efficient to open and use as compared to traditional bottled wine.
- It’s a party!
Reminder to send/comment any articles you want studied before the end of the year, right away.