Edit: Got some requests for a picture, I’ll make it tonight and have a picture in the morning – yep its that easy 🙂
Summary: Slow Cooker Miracle. There has never been a food so easy and so good.
Active Time: 1 Minute
Passive Time: 4 Hours
Total Time: 4 Hours
- High Calorie Per Dollar (711 CPD)
- High Protein Per Dollar (44g PPD)
- Low Effort
- Great For Busy Days
– 5 Chicken Thighs (Chicken Breasts Can Be Swapped Without Any Loss; There Is Enough Fat In This
– 1 (10½ Oz) Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
– 1 Packet Of Dry Italian Seasoning (Find It Near The Salad Dressing)
– 1 Package Of Cream Cheese
– 2 Cups Uncooked Rice
- Put Chicken, Dry Italian Seasoning, and Can of Cream of Chicken Soup in a Slow Cooker for 6
hours on High or 8+ hours on Low.
- Start Rice and follow package directions.
- Add Cream Cheese. Stir and break up the meat. Don’t turn it into mush.
- Serve on top of Rice.
Yes, it really is that easy 🙂
Post Notes: If this ever gets boring, swap out the Can of Soup with Cream of Mushroom or something new. Swap out the Dressing Packet; try Dry Ranch Dressing.
Get more Efficiency to save time and make your dollar go further.
For more cost effective recipes that are delicious, check out Efficiency Is Everything – The Cookbook – Cook less than 3 hours a week and eat for 1,000 dollars a year, delicious, whole food.