Eat For 21 Dollars A Week. 3 Years ago, my wife and I were starting Grad School, and we needed to save $30,000 a year.
Having a hard time choosing what to drink? Skip the math and get the results to find out the most cost effective drinks.
After a weekend of lots of coffee, CPD cream, and CPD sugar - we have our Caffeine Per Dollar List.
There are many problems that come up at home, and everyone seems to have different solution. I’m here to provide you the mathematically proven answer.
How can you gather all the data, given your job, your family, obligations, and hobbies?
Instead of blindly going through life, wasting time on non-value added tasks and needless expenses…
Join the Efficiency Is Everything newsletter (its free), and you will get the data I’ve been collecting for years, real world applications you will use daily, and Engineering driven lifehacks that are quick to learn and easy to apply.
Learn the 20% of your appearance people notice. Skip to save time on the other 80%
(Part 1) We take a look at the fastest, most available sources of protein. Comparing Cost, Calories, and Speed.
Using technology we instantly remove a former bottleneck in reading.
Cheapest McDonald’s Food - Calorie and Protein Per Dollar at the largest fast food chain.
Guest article from none other than my wife, Dr. Mandy Kirk. Applied to your daily routine.
Setting specific, measurable, and achievable goals in life will help reach your overall targets efficiently.
Using data to determine what is TRULY free food - Don’t be fooled when you hear ‘Buy one, get one free’.
Disposable Dining Ware Per Dollar List - Saving time using plastic, or saving money washing dishes?
Listen to an interview loaded with Efficiency tips with Dennis from Grounded Reason.
73 Grams of Protein Per Dollar and cooks in 15 minutes - A look into the data behind a super efficient food.
Using assembly line processes to streamline your shower routine and save time! All you need is a crayon.
An instant, low-cost, and healthy alternative - A guide to efficient protein supplements.
Tips to live on 19,000 dollars a year so you can always be free to visit Europe
More jokes, more laughs, more drama, more suspense – same time.
4 tips on how to fall asleep fast and the data behind a biphasic sleep schedule.
Entertaining to impress? Never cooked before but want something that tastes awesome? Make food taste good by cheating.
Using my extensive list of items, I’ve developed processes to prepare protein cost effectively during my diets.
28 Data Driven Recipes
Save $10K/year, 33 minutes/day!
“You are finding all the loopholes in life.”
“In a few minutes I was able to use it right away, I definitely noticed huge time savings.”
“You two are foodies! I trust everything the Kirk’s cook.”